Unfortunately electrical equipment doesn’t last for ever and needs attention. If you don’t have a maintenance contract, getting your Generator repaired can be something of a lottery – who do you call for the best service?
Fables Power Solutions provide ups and generator repair services as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, in a friendly manner, even when the power is out and the clock is ticking.
Being manufacturer-independent we are able to offer a repair service for any make of Generator, following an initial diagnosis. Sometimes the diagnosis can be achieved by asking a few questions; sometimes it requires a site visit.
Our relationship with the major Generator manufacturers gives us access to the widest range of authorised spares which we can usually obtain rapidly.
Not all repairs are major, not all are expensive and often they can extend the life of a unit by years. However, when a repair isn’t cost-effective we can usually supply and fit a replacement unit from stock.
We recognise that budgets do not always allow for ‘replace with new’ and we can often devise interim solutions for ageing equipment or equipment with insufficient growth capacity. Where there is a need to provide upgrades or replacements in a hurry, we can usually get you up and running rapidly, with the minimum of fuss.
Do any of the following situations sound familiar?
- ‘There’s an odd burning smell’ – it could be that a battery, fuse, or circuit board is about to fail.
- ‘There’s an unusual, loud or persistent noise’ – usually a stressed component.
- ‘The unit feels very hot’ – often, the fan is about to fail or may have done so already.
- ‘The unit is bleeping constantly’ – possibly the battery needs recharging, replacing or needs the internal parameters reset.
- ‘There’s no power from the unit’ – perhaps the battery needs recharging or replacing.
- ‘The unit is dead’ – it may not be but it certainly needs looking at!
- ‘My generator is smoking’ – possibly due to contaminated fuel, sometimes simply needing a service.
The key benefits of our Generator Services Include:
- 24/7/365 Instant technical support
- 24/7/365 Generator service engineer availability
- Guaranteed on-site response times
- Fully trained generator engineers
- Oil & Fuel analysis
- Full service documentation
- Individually tailored Generator Service & Maintenance contracts